Vape Superstore
What's new

Smok

Status
Not open for further replies.

daltocs

Postman
Does anyone else have trouble with the smok website (smoktech.com) on mobiles/tablets?

I'm finding it almost completely unusable:
- menu system starts loading different pages before I've chosen an item to look at.
- images are absolutely huge and do not scale to fit the browsers.
- some links (If you manage to get one to work) just lead to the Chinese equivalent of 404 error.
- impossible to navigate to anything other than the homepage or "new items" list at the bottom of the page.

Tried on Android chrome, Firefox, opera and dolphin browsers (both android and forced desktop.

Is anyone from smok a user of this site or can any of the reviewers/mods get in touch with someone who can check out their site?

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
Can be a nightmare on anything unless it on a monitor bigger then 15inch display! even on a iPad things over lap! use my laptop problem is solved :D

Hi folks, yes smoks site is terrible. It has been designed for desktop pc. Even then its kinda shakey.
I've spoken to them directly and they said they would address it.
They haven't designed a mobile friendly site, so you're seeing the desktop version on your mobile devices.
I hate it especially at the moment. That santa covers everything!

Vape Superstore
Im starting to think Smok are a bunch of amatures tbh, seems like they cannot get anything right, the website is totally useless just like their customer service and mod chipsets, rba's and coils.

Theyre looking like a bit of a joke to me.

I do like Smoks products however their website does seem very unprofessional and I'll be really nit picky, that childish font they use is terrible. It doesn't render properly on iPhones. You'd expect them to up their game, especially within the website. It's important to give off a good feel and the website doesn't do this.

Vape Green
I've been trying to get a hold of a Smok wholesale represent for weeks without any luck. Website and customer service is an absolute shambles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom