What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's arrived & Where are you...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
OK I know - it's a bit early in the day but here it is, the place to let everyone know that you've arrived at Vapefest, and where you're camping (or B&B ing, or Glamping, or just passing out in a bush)...

OK I know - it's a bit early in the day but here it is, the place to let everyone know that you've arrived at Vapefest, and where you're camping (or B&B ing, or Glamping, or just passing out in a bush)...

Good idea Sir.
Not going to be at the venue until 0952 in the morning.
Will be at HIX for 2147. Give or take a minute.

I'm launching in about 20 minutes or so, just putting the last few bits in the car...

Already here and meeting @JustDave for beers in the vaults at 18:15 should anyone fancy popping along, hopefully it won't be as heavy a night as last year (thanks to @Blackhack....)

Sweet as a nut. If I ever get there (flamin' traffic) I'll try and pop down. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji106]

I've made it Newport. Almost there. Shouldn't have to pitch my tent in the dark, which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom