What's new

Taking the plunge. Help me.

@bern how did you get on? Solved your Mexican standoff yet?
Not to derail as it may come up next but I've been finding I've meshed and wicked my nextiny up fine and it vapes well but the draw is tight as arseholes is this an over tight mesh.

Not to derail as it may come up next but I've been finding I've meshed and wicked my nextiny up fine and it vapes well but the draw is tight as arseholes is this an over tight mesh.
No, it's a tight draw anyway. What setting have you got the afc on, there's 4 options

@bern how did you get on? Solved your Mexican standoff yet?

Lee Van Cleef's little musical pocket watch is still playing it's little tinny riff...

Will have another bash this week when I've calmed down a bit after missing vapefest.

image.jpeg

@domejunky @Jugg1es and everyone who assisted, my utmost thanks!
It may be a fluke, so I'll stop buggering about with it!

It holds itself in but does come out easily. Should it grip tightly?

That sounds sooo wrong!

Not tightly, it might just be me. I can't zoom in far enough. If it vapes well then who am I to argue?

Looks a bit loose by the top leg. Are you using the smaller holes? My preference is 6 or 7 wraps of 26g around the bar that came with my Le Zephr (3.7mm) - I use the larger holes. Gets me to 1-1.1ohm - then I space them slightly. I started wrapping backwards like you, but recently discovered wrapping the normal way (if you're right handed) but still bringing the negative leg around the front of the screw...

uploadfromtaptalk1470930774346.jpg

Yeah, small holes. It was a bit swiss in the end. Binned it all and started again, boy oh boy, was I chasing hotspots for an hour!

3wraps of 30awg is coming in at 0.89ohm. Quite surprised how much smoother the vape is.

Back
Top Bottom