What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod in stock | First batch $39.9

My order for an RX2/3 is shipped on 30th of July. Since then if I check the track info I get this: "2016-07-30 18:32 Shenzhen, Shenzhen Xinqiao express Marketing Department has been received (the embrace cast member name: Long Juncheng, Tel: 13925216581)"

Do you have any idea what is it exactly means and how long is it takes to get my order? Just because I ordered it with 8-12 days delivery and today is the 13th day.

Hello Gyulll ,

There was something wrong with the shipment to UK through the ePacket. Almost all packages were delayed. We are also pushing and checking with the post office , every day we call them 3-5 times about it , but the feedback from them is still need some more days .

So sorry for the inconvenience for you . Will update you as soon as we got the news from the post office .

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing

Finally arrived my new RX2/3. Love at first sight. Especially with my "matchy-matchy" Limitless plus.

20160813_095130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom