Vape Club
What's new

The Silverton Hotel Shrewsbury gone into liquidation

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Lol. I'm probably the only tee total going and I'm still the most likely to break stuff.
Booooo ☹️

I'm almost teetotal too these days - the same rules apply to everybody in the bus industry, so although I don't drive anymore, I have to observe almost zero tolerance rules. Even Christmas is a no-no if I'm working Boxing Day.

Smoore
I'm almost teetotal too these days - the same rules apply to everybody in the bus industry, so although I don't drive anymore, I have to observe almost zero tolerance rules. Even Christmas is a no-no if I'm working Boxing Day.

I'm just a really bad drunk. If it's beer or the like then I have an emotional breakdown, if it's spirits I want to fight the world. Either way I make a tit of myself. The odd one just for the taste but that's all it is.
It's just as much fun being the only sober one in the room anyway [emoji4]

It's just as much fun being the only sober one in the room anyway
emoji4.png

They say you dont need to have alcohol to have fun.... You dont need running shoes to run but it fucking helps

AcmeFog
They say you dont need to have alcohol to have fun.... You dont need running shoes to run but it fucking helps

I could have fun in a convent for retired nuns when I'm stone cold sober bud [emoji4].

I'm just too much of a handful when I'm inebriated, and hangovers were ruining me for days. Still like going on the lash- and drinking coffee [emoji6]

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom