What's new

High End Tanks

I've put my name on the list for an EVL Reaper. Not 100% sure that's the one I want, but I understand I'll be on the list for a fair while so it still gives me time to make my mind up. I will have probably spent the money on other things by then though!

Will be interested to see how airy the Rose v3 is, are there any reports from beta testers around yet or any reviews/first looks for it? Will also be interested to see how the Heron v3 turns out.

I've put my name on the list for an EVL Reaper. Not 100% sure that's the one I want, but I understand I'll be on the list for a fair while so it still gives me time to make my mind up. I will have probably spent the money on other things by then though!

Will be interested to see how airy the Rose v3 is, are there any reports from beta testers around yet or any reviews/first looks for it? Will also be interested to see how the Heron v3 turns out.

I've heard they are as airy as a wide open Snapdragon.

I've heard they are as airy as a wide open Snapdragon.
If that's the case then that could be perfect. I'm hoping the Rose v3 is going to be like that. If it is I may well pick one up at Vapefest

Damian rates the new Rose V3 better than the the Ubertoot, Kayfun V5 and Squape X!

Damian rates the new Rose V3 better than the the Ubertoot, Kayfun V5 and Squape X!

I hope the rose v3 is more like the kayfuns in availability. I despise the exclusivity of some tanks and always have suspicions that this is to keep desirability of flawed tanks.
So far the kf 5 is about the only tank you can decide you want and buy it rather than go through a long process of joining a club just to register your interest.

Eden Mods are saying that they will have a plentiful supply this time, so fingers crossed.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom