What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dragons Rise....

i couldnt get on with the rasberry ice cream. i think its the brain telling the mouth that its ice cream and then its a warm vape a bit like the blue slush. will give them both another go as theve been steeping for over 3 months now.
had a rough bottle of custard last week so 150ml down the sink so went back to my previous fave custard. had another tank of campfire today and actually missed it and this bottle is smooth again. still got 600ml to get through so its back to my ADV

That's why before I try both I'm going to buy some koolada to add the ice effect.

Cheers for that! Been wanting to try some different juice makers, few bottles ordered and a great discount

Convinced myself that as its a two week steep time for the juices I ordered then it's OK that I already bought a load elsewhere yesterday. I know there's shinyitus but is there such thing as juiceitus as well? [emoji1]

I've stopped getting the CC now, two of my recent orders were that harsh I had to order another 150ml of 0 nic and mix it !!! even then it was too much of a throat hit for my liking !!! I've had 150 ml in the cupboard for a month now and it' hasn't mellowed at all !!! It's a shame because I really like it when it's right !!!

I've stopped getting the CC now, two of my recent orders were that harsh I had to order another 150ml of 0 nic and mix it !!! even then it was too much of a throat hit for my liking !!! I've had 150 ml in the cupboard for a month now and it' hasn't mellowed at all !!! It's a shame because I really like it when it's right !!!
I hope this lot isn't like that as I ordered 150ml straight off as it gets such good reviews off here. Oh well only time will tell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom