What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do I buy a dna200 mod or save my money?

Just want to throw another option in to the mix. Personally I think the difference between the higher priced boards like the DNA200 and the SX350/450J boards has narrowed allot in the past year. However they do work flawlessly and give instant power and are highly customizable. Watch Pbusardo's latest video explains the customizations you can do. Well worth the watch if your on the fence it might push you one way or the other and you only need to watch the escribe bit as thats the one for the DNA75/200 boards -

The other option anyway is the Hcigar VT133, a really nice DNA200 mod running at 133, I say this because gearbest has them on sale at the moment for £70 - http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_335135.html but I reccomend the rubberised battery door for them, they fit really snug because they are rubberised and feel really nice in the hand - http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_348521.html

I personally preffere my DNA and SX mods to my cuboid which is a similar chip to the RX200 but I use temp control and feel the DNA and SX do this the best.

Just want to throw another option in to the mix. Personally I think the difference between the higher priced boards like the DNA200 and the SX350/450J boards has narrowed allot in the past year. However they do work flawlessly and give instant power and are highly customizable. Watch Pbusardo's latest video explains the customizations you can do. Well worth the watch if your on the fence it might push you one way or the other and you only need to watch the escribe bit as thats the one for the DNA75/200 boards -

The other option anyway is the Hcigar VT133, a really nice DNA200 mod running at 133, I say this because gearbest has them on sale at the moment for £70 - http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_335135.html but I reccomend the rubberised battery door for them, they fit really snug because they are rubberised and feel really nice in the hand - http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_348521.html

I personally preffere my DNA and SX mods to my cuboid which is a similar chip to the RX200 but I use temp control and feel the DNA and SX do this the best.

Sweet Jesus I only want to vape

Then don't buy a DNA.
They're for people who want to tailor their vape to the nth degree. If you just want to vape it's a waste of your money.

Then don't buy a DNA.
They're for people who want to tailor their vape to the nth degree. If you just want to vape it's a waste of your money.

may have wasted money, rarely use tc, wattage mode is spot on though, and funky screens;)

Was looking at the panzer, not as pretty as the triade. But quite like the look of it, you say you have a few, are you a compulsive buyer or like me a different thing on everything for each flavour?
I have shinyitus lol. I only have 2 dna 200's and a dna75 amongst a few other mods. If i like something i tend to find the best price and buy it. Don't think i will buy another DNA 200 but might end up with other DNA mods in time.

Also check out the Lost Vape Therion
Its like the Triades little brother

Getting some awesome reviews and a gorgeous mod.

Ive just received my HCigar VT75 which is a very nice mod but selling it as i have a Therion on the way.

I dont have a problem, Seriously i dont,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 weeks ago got my fourth cleito , OBS Crius plus and 2 crown V2s
Last week i bought a vt75 and boxer 160tc and a Smok Priv 220w
Yesterday ordered a Therion and then saw the Smok TFV8 BeaSt at 20 quid on gearbest so bought that aswell

Seriously dont have a problem

may have wasted money, rarely use tc, wattage mode is spot on though, and funky screens;)

Me too in that respect [emoji4], but the OP saying they just want to vape can be done perfectly well on a £30 Istick as it can on a £120 DNA. It's just the quality of the vape that differs [emoji6]

Just save time & money. BUY A DNA200 ! That itch won't go away, and you WILL end up buyin one further down the line. :)
I've 2x LiPo DNA200 mods, 1 runs @ 35w, the other @ 14-22w, kanthal coils. No temp cont, nothin fancy. Worth it for the rock solid power delivery. Plus excellent hassle free back up from evolve. :D

Back
Top Bottom