What's new

So if you ran out of e-juice 3 days before payday...

If you ran out of vape juice 3 days before payday would you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gbalkam

Postman
Would you go without for 3 days and suffer through... OR get a couple smokes from someone to tide you over?

Personally... I would go without for the 3 days. 2 weeks after i started vaping I killed my last atomizer at 11pm, vape shop was closed until 10am.. 3 cigarettes to hold me over.. and I tell you... that was the most vile thing I have ever tasted! Like a dry hit that just lingers and lingers and lingers.. on and on and on.. but with tobacco and none of the nice nice goody flavors to cover it up. It almost makes me cough just thinking about it. LOL.

So what would you do? Hit a few cigs or suffer though a couple days?

ive got enough juice knocking about to last another 6 months, but if i ever did run out i would never touch a stinkie again & go with out .

Smoke, still have a yearning after 3 years.
I get that once in awhile. I just turn the airflow down and do some mouth to lung pulls for 5 minutes.. problem solved. Gotta take care of that smoking ritual addiction too.

Bugger, ok then it will have to be me having a few sneaky ones. You got me

I'd not resort to smoking, that's one clock I'm keen not to reset, if I couldn't afford to go to the pound shop and vape whatever Chinese crap they're selling, think I'd go without.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom