What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So..... I'm looking for

Gonloopy

Veteran
....a new box mod, (preferably a mini.)
I want one that incorporates the atomiser into the shell of the box, ( egrip style) but also has the capacity to use your own atomiser of choice. It would only need to accept a 19mm atty to accommodate my mini v3's. I M2L and only vape at around 14 W so even 20 W limit would be fine. Oh and ideally replaceable batteries, although this is not a deal breaker.

What are my options here? Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

I want one that incorporates the atomiser into the shell of the box, ( egrip style) but also has the capacity to use your own atomiser of choice. It would only need to accept a 19mm atty to accommodate my mini v3's. I M2L and only vape at around 14 W so even 20 W limit would be fine. Oh and ideally replaceable batteries, although this is not a deal breaker.

I've not measured as I'm on my way out but isn't the mini v3 a bit bigger at the airflow ring.

xvostick... Is what I use as per your specifications, I think @ZT uses one and I know @Jimmydids has the newest version and loves it should you need more info.

The Smoant Knight Mod is a nice little unit !!! Provapes and Naturevape both have it for £39.99 !!!

If that's 19mm diameter, telsa stealth mod 100 would be worth a look. :)

Back
Top Bottom