What's new

Review Fillian 25mm rdta buy Shenray

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hi Apes today's review is for the Fillian rdta by Shenray which was kindly sent to me by Doris @focalecigs for the purpose of this review. So first of all a huge thank you to you Doris.

what do you get in the box? well you get a 25mm rdta in stainless steel, this is the new Genisis style RDTA by the way, like the ijoy limitless etc. You also get a packet containing spare orings x2 spare screws and a standard 510 drip tip adaptor. The Fillian comes with a wide bore POM drip tip installed the rdta is in a sponge surround with a removeable cardboard cover under the sponge which has the packet of spares and adaptor inside . All this comes in a brown box with gold writing on it.

stats.

Material

Stainless Steel
Product Type 25mm Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Color Silver
Quantity 1
Coil Replaceable No
Coil Rebuildable Yes
Drip Tip Type Wide Bore
Drip Tip Material POM
Airflow. Adjustable Airflow
Posts Design 2 Posts Material Stainless Steel
Connection Threading 510
Center Pin Type Adjustable Pin
Center Pin Material Copper
Diameter (mm) 25mm
Height (mm) 62mm
Other Features Twisted Messes Style Post for single/dual coil build
Removable 510 POM Drip Tip Adapter
Packing List

1 x Fillian 25mm RDA Atomizer

1 x 510 drip tip adapter

So The fillian is basically made up of 6 parts, the top cap which is explained as gear shaped, the pom driptip that screws nicely in the top of the top cap, a sleeve with 3 large air slots an outer sleeve to shut down the airslots should you wish to or to close off either the 1 or 2 airslots for single or duel coil use
then there is the base which has the buld deck and a stainless steel tank section that fits over the base which you screw down onto the base . This also has the Shenray emblem stamped into it.
The deck is very easy to build and has a twisted messes style deck and the wicking of this RDTA is much easier than say the avocado.
There is more room to easily get the cotton wicks down into the tank section and plenty of room for refilling as well. I built it with 2 Juggernaut coils 6 wraps well actually 5 and 2 halves which came out at 0.16 ohms and they fitted in very easily so theres plenty of space for larger coils and decent postholes also a good thing.
I have been using it at between 80 and 120 watts

How good is the Fillian, well i tell you this thing chucks clouds and it is fantastic for flavour.
i am really inpressed by the flavour it gives i have been using pancake man or diy pancake bloke in the Fillian and must say there is a great difference to vaping it in a tank.
You can taste all the flavours in the Fillian . I found with a tank the maple syrup came through a lot more than the pancake strawberry and cream. I get all those flavours with the Fillian
I have used the Fillian on and off for the last 6 days and to my surprise i have not had any leaking at all with this tank.
being 25mm it won't fit on all mods especially older mech tubes but it's perfect on a limitless tube and the AV able tube but not a scndrl its to big for that. The AV trooper mech would look great with it in my opinion.
The machining on the Fillian is top notch which i have found to be the case with other Shenray products especially the threads they seem very good quality. The whole thing doesn't get hot just quite warm which is suprising. This Rdta is one hell of a tank

Pros.
easy to use
easy to build
plenty of space inside
No leaking
build quality
cloud production
and not forgetting the flavour which is my top pro for the device
Holds plenty of liquid

Cons
i would have like to have seen a glass section instead of the metal tank. But i know that the stainless steel tank section is necessary so it can be screwed down which as mentioned prevents any leaks.

Conclusion

The Fillian has suprised me i like the look of the device. I like the performance and build quality. The flavour this RDTA produces is amazing which is why i keep mentioning it. The cloud production is also amazing
This has been a pleasure and an excellent device to review and use. It's needless to say i will be using it a lot from now on
would i buy one having tried it?. No Brainer in da cart it would go. I recommend getting one.
How much is it?. $29.50 there is always a 5% off coupon in the payment section so it will cost you $28.03
Where can you buy one heres the link.
https://focalecig.com/Product/ShenRay-Fillian25mm-Rebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-45113
Thank you for reading my review for the Shenray Fillian.
20160726_123718.jpg 20160726_123735.jpg 20160726_130109.jpg 20160731_021652.jpg 20160731_010024.jpgfillian.jpg

Back
Top Bottom