What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend me some juices....

vic64

Initiate
Having taken up vaping a couple of days ago I am already thinking I need to explore and order more juices. Have an Innoken Endura T18.. looking for suggestions as to which are the best (in your opinion as tastes vary) for the following flavours

Coffee

Red Berry Fruit

Custard

Cake similar to Saffron Cake

Cream (Ideally Clotted Cream)

Any other "Must Have" juice....

Blimey - you've opened the floodgates. :)

My personal favourites (at the moment) are from One Hit Wonder: Milk Man - sweet and creamy with a hint of strawberry, Rocket Man - slightly cereal yoghurt with an aftertaste of blueberries. You can get it for £10 for 20ml :17: from Gourmet E-Liquid, but also available in 180ml for £40. They are both 80% VG so produce plenty of vapour, but I only vape mouth to lung - not into cloudz bro.
To offset the high cost of this juice I also use a lot of cheap and cheerful juice from Onepoundeliquid.
You can spend a lot of time and money finding good juices, so it's as well to ask for recommendations, but as you yourself said, taste is very subjective.
There's a list of trusted eliquid suppliers here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-questions-and-discussion/ although I see Gourmet E-Liquid isn't on it.

Edit: The next chapter of my vaping journey (only 12 weeks in) will be to try mixing my own juice - a lot of long term vapers do this.

Last edited:
For coffee.....Wake n Vape, Witch e liquid, Wizmix Rich Bean Rocket, Karma Frappe by PF Vapes, Coffee Hazlenut Cake by Aerovape, Kona Coffee by Volcano.
Custards......Hodges Home Brew, Devilicious, Medusa Juice. Bestcigliquid Lesley`s Custard.

Isle of Custard range, it's all I use, there's a custard for everyone! Captains custard, fools custard, cutlass custard, and son of a biscuit eater are my go to juices[emoji106]

My personal favourites (at the moment) are from One Hit Wonder: Milk Man - sweet and creamy with a hint of strawberry, Rocket Man - slightly cereal yoghurt with an aftertaste of blueberries. You can get it for £10 for 20ml :17: from Gourmet E-Liquid, but also available in 180ml for £40. They are both 80% VG so produce plenty of vapour, but I only vape mouth to lung - not into cloudz bro.
To offset the high cost of this juice I also use a lot of cheap and cheerful juice from Onepoundeliquid.
You can spend a lot of time and money finding good juices, so it's as well to ask for recommendations, but as you yourself said, taste is very subjective.
There's a list of trusted eliquid suppliers here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-questions-and-discussion/ although I see Gourmet E-Liquid isn't on it.

Edit: The next chapter of my vaping journey (only 12 weeks in) will be to try mixing my own juice - a lot of long term vapers do this.
Old leather lungs, can you get concentrates for the one hit wonder flavours you like? I've heard that Mole Juice do copies in Mole Man and Mole Milk too, might be a cheaper option.

Rich

Old leather lungs, can you get concentrates for the one hit wonder flavours you like? I've heard that Mole Juice do copies in Mole Man and Mole Milk too, might be a cheaper option.

Rich

One Hit Wonder don't do concentrates as far as I know. Yes, I've tried Milk Mole and it's OK, but it doesn't hit the spot like Milk Man.
I've found a recipe for cloning Milk Man which I might try if and when I get my DIY started. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/192864/OHW%3A+Milk+Man+%28clone%29

can you post a link for Gourmet E Liquid and ill add it to the second list.

i was hooked on one hit wonder for about 6 months until mole juice came into our lives and not touched the import since. milk mole personally to me is nicer and at £12 for 100ml and all profits go to childrens charities its a no brainer.

Coffee: wake n vape by Epic Juice
Custard: Clotted Custard by Ye Olde Gloucester Gloop or 1837 by Colonel Booms
Cake: dots-confetti cake or Exodus Red Sea (red velvet cake)
These should be OK in a prism tank

Back
Top Bottom