What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So who bought a $22 Zero mini?

Dear friends,
I checked the stock for you and found we have some black in stock
Also, i can apply coupon for you if someone wants this one
Best regards
Zarya

Ebay, I had shitloads of it left from wrapping some air rifle bits in for protection (and to look snazzy)

It's the 5D carbon effect vinyl, think i paid £5 for a metre of it
Thanks, I'll have a look on eBay , maybe I can use it on my Cloupur as well, the paint on that is absolutely pants.
What search did you use?

Well, I've got one on the way from FT.
I got it to replace a faulty Encom Voidray mod, that I had returned. However the Encom only weighed 71g (made from "Aerospace" plastics!!), so it was only about £4 to return, and FT said that they'd refund my postage anyway (as a credit note).
I'll wait for the SXK Zero to arrive and let you know whether it's a dud or not.
I'll be very disappointed if the SXK doesn't work!
Well it arrived today, and touch wood, it's working well. Don't want to tempt fate though, it could go tits up tomorrow!

The only niggle I have with mine is the battery meter. I starts restricting the wattage while still reading half full. Battery charger (and other mods) read it at nearly empty, so it never leaves the house.

I bought one from Gb few weeks back no matter the coil resistance on the atty it always reads 1.7 ohms. Pain in the arse, but tbh I have been using my serpent on it with a 1.2ohm coil and have pissed about with the watts to get it vaping how I want. It does ask new coil if it is left on and not fired for a while. For what I paid I can live with it though

Ah, glad I found this thread.

I bought one of these. It also asks if it's a new coil every time It's been idle for a while and the USB socket is so far back it doesn't make contact when I put the plug into it.

What is the best course of action? Raise a ticket on GB or contact the rep on here

Back
Top Bottom