What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Snapdragon v1.5

I completely agree with that, they are shit.

There is much much better attys to be had for the same price or less.

Thank fuck it's not just me!

I reckon I can probably trade it for something half decent.

Thank fuck it's not just me!

I reckon I can probably trade it for something half decent.

My faves so far are the goon with BF conversion, the velocity v2 and the hellfire predator.

The snappy is really for 12mg + users MTL I think, thats my opinion anyway. It heats up molten hot and the flavour is crap up to my other BF attys. Maybe it's just not my style I dunno but I have tried endless amounts of builds all produced the same results.

The Origen little 16mm also deserves a mention, I use it in the mornings with some 6mg to give me a quick nic hit and the flavour is awesome, I would highly recommend them.

I do fancy a predator. I'd be more than happy with another NoPity mind you.

Finally got rid of the bloody thing on SV to a chap who's thrilled to bits with it (admittedly, I'd posted it within 5 minutes of receiving payment).

Replaced with a Hobo Drifter off of UKS. It's like night and day compared to the snappy.

Lesson learned.

I cannot see why
I completely agree with that, they are shit.

There is much much better attys to be had for the same price or less.

I'll stand by the snappy all the way, easily as good as the predator, nopity etc

Mind you I went and paid out well over £100 for a Nipple with extra BF pin and it is proper shite

I cannot see why

I'll stand by the snappy all the way, easily as good as the predator, nopity etc

Mind you I went and paid out well over £100 for a Nipple with extra BF pin and it is proper shite

Trade you a snappy for it ;)

I cannot see why

I just couldn't get on with the snappy. The drifter is reminiscent of the derringer but with different airflow. As the derringer is probably my fave atty and there's no readily available BF version and I can't be arsed converting one - the drifter is perfect for me.

for what its worth I love the snappy. Also have a Viper V2 which is a different proposition. Had a predator and sold it within a day or two...each to his own I guess!

for what its worth I love the snappy. Also have a Viper V2 which is a different proposition. Had a predator and sold it within a day or two...each to his own I guess!

Exactly. That's the wonder of this vaping malarkey and is often overlooked by most too much hype vs the things each of us actually prefer.

Vive la difference and all that.

Back
Top Bottom