What's new

Do I buy a dna200 mod or save my money?

cdr

Postman
hi, I'm thinking of upgrading my rx200 to a lost vape triade, will I notice any difference, and if so is it worth the extra 70 notes on top of a rx200?
Any thoughts?

With Dna 200's you will notice some good some maybe not good things depending on your preference really.
The dna will be more customisable. will fire without any delay and regulate temperature spot on.
The mod itself well thats what pleases you looks wise. All Dna 200's have the same chip inside so in sense the more expensive the more your paying for the actual outer box etc .
Some however use a lipo battery some use 3 18650 batteries or 2 18650's but they are limited to 133 watts max. Myself i have 2 with lipo's and most of the lipo's are just as good as a single 18650 mod vapetime wise. The Panzer by thinkvape has a bit higher mah or watt hours battery which will last all day around 40w in tc at 240 celcius.
Personally i would use a different mod for a high wattage vape. The Dna for me is more for really good temp control. So maybe a dna 75 would be just as good and keep the rx200 for crazy high wattage instead.
At the end of the day the choice can only be yours i would do a fair bit of research about different dna mods then choose what suits you

I have the DNA200 RX. love it tbh!
I have a few DNA200 devices, great if you want to play about with settings, different wires, battery profiles etc....

Its not gonna cook the tea for you though...................;)

I have the DNA200 RX. love it tbh!
I have a few DNA200 devices, great if you want to play about with settings, different wires, battery profiles etc....

Its not gonna cook the tea for you though...................;)
That's why I got married ☕
I don't have a lot of time to mess about with fancy builds and getting the vape tool box out. Just looking for a beautiful (like my wife)(have to say that or I won't get a brew) , well built do all mod. Or will I get bored and carry on buying something different every couple of months?

With Dna 200's you will notice some good some maybe not good things depending on your preference really.
The dna will be more customisable. will fire without any delay and regulate temperature spot on.
The mod itself well thats what pleases you looks wise. All Dna 200's have the same chip inside so in sense the more expensive the more your paying for the actual outer box etc .
Some however use a lipo battery some use 3 18650 batteries or 2 18650's but they are limited to 133 watts max. Myself i have 2 with lipo's and most of the lipo's are just as good as a single 18650 mod vapetime wise. The Panzer by thinkvape has a bit higher mah or watt hours battery which will last all day around 40w in tc at 240 celcius.
Personally i would use a different mod for a high wattage vape. The Dna for me is more for really good temp control. So maybe a dna 75 would be just as good and keep the rx200 for crazy high wattage instead.
At the end of the day the choice can only be yours i would do a fair bit of research about different dna mods then choose what suits you
Was looking at the panzer, not as pretty as the triade. But quite like the look of it, you say you have a few, are you a compulsive buyer or like me a different thing on everything for each flavour?

That's why I got married ☕
I don't have a lot of time to mess about with fancy builds and getting the vape tool box out. Just looking for a beautiful (like my wife)(have to say that or I won't get a brew) , well built do all mod. Or will I get bored and carry on buying something different every couple of months?

Sounds like you have shinyitis already bud, wont matter what you buy, how it looks/performs, you'll want a new fix every week at least lol. Best of luck................

PS.....I want a Panzer too, mainly cos it has the majic chip inside.............

Yea buy the triade is a very nice mod, that is the DNA75 watts sorted, you'll need the duo too so you have 133w and 200w as well...... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom