What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coolfire - watts adjustable?

bmwbossman

Postman
Hi all,

Looking to get an innokin coolfire 4 or 4 plus. The 4 says 40w and the plus says 70w, are both of these adjustable? Soz if its a newb question with an obvious answer itsjust that from what ive seen the 40w is adjustable and the 70w isnt?
Also is it deffo better to go for 70w? Mtl vaper btw
Thnx

Both are adjustable....I know.....I have both :) The 70w one is a bit bigger and heavier, but for MTL vaping the battery will last almost twice as long between charges.

No such thing as a silly question matey. As said above the 4 plus is 3000mAh and the 4 is 2000. Shop around though bud as I just got a 4 for the missus from amazon for 25 squid. The lowest I could get it in a bricks and mortar shop locally was £40 so prices do vary.

Perfect just what im after some first hand experience! Bettery wise im not too worried as i can charge at home and at work, is there any real difference between the 2? Only a tenner difference but not worth the extra £10 if i wont benefit!

Thnx

Perfect just what im after some first hand experience! Bettery wise im not too worried as i can charge at home and at work, is there any real difference between the 2? Only a tenner difference but not worth the extra £10 if i wont benefit!

Thnx
Worth the extra money mate for the battery life and it future proofs it for you as your next perfect tank may require more watts.

It will be worth the extra tenner long term I suspect. You may end up switching to sub ohm, which needs more power than 40w and you don't want to end up limited by the mod. :)

70w ordered thanks all
as you will only be using mouth to lung then depending which tank you will use just remember to keep below 14watts which is the norm for the nautilus and triton 2 tanks.

Back
Top Bottom