What's new

Uwell crown 2

On the fence at the moment with the Crown 2... loaded it up, bedded the coil in ( 0.2) and it was great, even at the manc meet people liked it..BUT after 4 days the coil died.. was producing nothing... Inserted the stock 0.5 which was the other coil that came with it and that seem to last for about 5 days... Didnt really push them wattage wise but very disappointing coils. Wanted this tank to be great as the v1.. Sat on the back burner now back to my RTA vcmt.... I did see somewhere that the Rafael coils will work in it??? anyone tried with success yet?
OK, just had a look at coils, and they pretty much identical, crown2 coils holes slightly bigger, and bottom coil shapes obviously different, but you can pull it out and swap it, so you'll have a coned shaped rafale coil which perfectly fits in crown2 tank.

I got some rafale coils, they fit, just don't try it yet, vape wise, and I read some reviews about hit and miss coils for crown 2, and people sa8d that uwell aware of that issue and working on it, apparently, but I only saying what I found trough google rewievs. Hope it helps. Will try rafale coil in a minute or two and let you know
I agree.. Hit perfectly for 3-4 days and then were as about as usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike. If i had got 10 days out of them i would be happy because they were good...... Hope they sole the problem or there will be a bargain in the classifieds

I agree.. Hit perfectly for 3-4 days and then were as about as usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike. If i had got 10 days out of them i would be happy because they were good...... Hope they sole the problem or there will be a bargain in the classifieds
It is annoying when you paying full price for coils and they faulty, thing is, they not even made an rba yet, however rafale rba should fit, got one somewhere in the cupboard. Need to try it.

It is annoying when you paying full price for coils and they faulty, thing is, they not even made an rba yet, however rafale rba should fit, got one somewhere in the cupboard. Need to try it.
Leave it in the cupboard....or get ready to pull your hair out

There's no need to swap the coil bases as the airflow is unaffected! If anything a bit nicer but that's just my opinion

There's no need to swap the coil bases as the airflow is unaffected! If anything a bit nicer but that's just my opinion
No, agree, but you can if you want to. Cos that's the big boom about it 'cone shaped coil' which is same as normal rafale coil. Just swapped for rafale coil after cleaning tank, and I think is the same if not better.

No, agree, but you can if you want to. Cos that's the big boom about it 'cone shaped coil' which is same as normal rafale coil. Just swapped for rafale coil after cleaning tank, and I think is the same if not better.
The tank is defiantly better than the original lets hope the next version of coils are spot on

Just goto ecigwizard and order packs of rafale coils for 2.50 per pack.
And the RBA for fiver

As others have stated, they fit perfectly and out perform current Crown V2 coils

As a bonus you can swap the bullet base on the crown coils onto the rafale coil to try the smoother airflow.

I bought 10 packs now so when these finish the crown ones should be sorted

Back
Top Bottom