What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best juices

wilson93

Postman
Ive been trying various juices and am struggling to find one i absolutley love. Tried heisenberg and although i do like it i think its very sickly and not something i can vape on all day.
Pinkman is the one im vaping on at the minute which again i like but just not quite there for me.

The best i have probably had is from juicyvapes.co.uk "The spartan juice co" its called black slush.

I like really fruity sharp flavours, just wondering if anyone has and they reccomen?

Thanks guys

I have tried loads of flavours from loads of companies. My one to go to is bestcigliquid. Look them up.

Taste can be very subjective, what one guy likes might not be for you. I hate anything menthol, cant abide it, makes me unwell.
i like fruity juices, sweet desserty ones and for tobacco I like some from the Manabush range that i've tried.

Taste can be very subjective, what one guy likes might not be for you. I hate anything menthol, cant abide it, makes me unwell.
i like fruity juices, sweet desserty ones and for tobacco I like some from the Manabush range that i've tried.
Yeah i really like the fruity ones. I bought a strawberry and kiwi when i first started but it was 12.99 for a 30ml bottle. But it was by far the best ive had.

Can you reccomend any?

Yeah i really like the fruity ones. I bought a strawberry and kiwi when i first started but it was 12.99 for a 30ml bottle. But it was by far the best ive had.

Can you reccomend any?

I'm pretty much DIY myself bud. I have the odd treat now and again, Dripworx, Manabush are good . Sleekit do a nice grape Dank, based on Grape drank, I quite like that.
Im on a doughnut taste streak right now..................

Have you thought about diy? You'll be able to customise it to you preferred taste and it will be a load cheaper in the long run works out at about 30-40p per 10ml and even cheaper if you buy in bulk.

I've dabbled a bit in the short 3 months I've been vaping, and I've had some great juices and some real toilet cleaner stuff.
I usually get a few from onepoundeliquid each month - fortunately I like menthol and especially peppermint, and their strawberry milkshake is quite nice. I won't mention the ones that were crap because that would be unfair - taste is very subjective. - yes I will, their high VG Heizenberg is diabolical, but you might like it. They only charge £1.80 postage for half a dozen bottles so not a lot to be lost really. http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/10ml-strawberry-milkshake-eliquid.html
@MrDJ has a list of recommended juice suppliers but I can't find it at the moment. Remember, these juices don't always do what they say on the tin. :)

My favourite two juices are Perino East India which is a sort of chai tea flavour and Yo Yogi, which is difficult to describe, fruity but savoury, baked Apple, marshmallow sort of vape.

Currently vaping Pinkman and Pear drops from vampire Vapes.

Would be interesting to know if there are any other tea flavoured Vapes and or any somewhat savoury Vapes people have tried!

Back
Top Bottom