What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

I'm still a relatively new to vaping,about a month,can anyone tell me what battery comes as standard in my eleaf pico 75?is it worth replacing like for like,or if possible upgrading?how much are they,and where's the best place to buy them from,I've just been reading a bit about torchy,but I'm unsure exactly what I need,any help would be highly appreciated.

Torchy is good, I've had Samsung 25Rs off him. Our own @Huggett (Check and Vape) is also good for those at the moment. Torchy rewraps the batteries for extra safety, just tried one in my Pico, fits fine.
As for Pico, only had mine less than a week (I think) and have tried 25R5, 25R6, 30Q, HG2 and think the 30Qs lasted longest but they all lasted well. Can't be certain which was really best as I use many mods at the same time.
Go for 25R, get a few and some silicone carry covers (sleeves) so you don't run out of power. And get a battery charger if you haven't got one already.

Torchy is good, I've had Samsung 25Rs off him. Our own @Huggett (Check and Vape) is also good for those at the moment. Torchy rewraps the batteries for extra safety, just tried one in my Pico, fits fine.
As for Pico, only had mine less than a week (I think) and have tried 25R5, 25R6, 30Q, HG2 and think the 30Qs lasted longest but they all lasted well. Can't be certain which was really best as I use many mods at the same time.
Go for 25R, get a few and some silicone carry covers (sleeves) so you don't run out of power. And get a battery charger if you haven't got one already.
Cheers for that mate

I'm still a relatively new to vaping,about a month,can anyone tell me what battery comes as standard in my eleaf pico 75?is it worth replacing like for like,or if possible upgrading?how much are they,and where's the best place to buy them from,I've just been reading a bit about torchy,but I'm unsure exactly what I need,any help would be highly appreciated.

Strangely and by sheer coincidence I emailed Torchy earlier today asking which batteries he would recommend for the Pico, and then stumbled on this thread!

As has been mentioned by others already, he suggests the LG HG2 or Samsung 30Q.

Strangely and by sheer coincidence I emailed Torchy earlier today asking which batteries he would recommend for the Pico, and then stumbled on this thread!

As has been mentioned by others already, he suggests the LG HG2 or Samsung 30Q.
Nice one mate

(quoted spam post deleted now)

This is the fourth such post you made today, blatant spamming. Duly reported.

Last edited:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469899382.291589.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469899382.291589.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 59
What's the difference between Torchy's own brand/wraps, and the 'ShockLi' he also sells? For exactly the same price

Back
Top Bottom