What's new

Groupbuy Squonker Coppervape V2

Just put a build in the rda it comes with and pleasantly surprised was expecting it to be kinda shite.

Thanks again for doing this @Huggett bae <3

Mine has been delivered..
To my work..
Which my keys are locked inside[emoji17][emoji20][emoji24]
Guess I'm waiting until monday[emoji174]
For those who were sensible and got it delivered to their home addresses, how does it perform with a low build?

To my work..
For those who were sensible and got it delivered to their home addresses, how does it perform with a low build?

Performs fine but does get a bit on the warm side after a bit but thats to be expected

To my work..

I'm not laughing...

To my work..
I put a 6 wrap clapton 05ohms almost fresh charged battery and it wasn't hitting that hard so put a .3 ohm 26 gauge kanthal build and its chugging away nicely
uploadfromtaptalk1469899762109.jpg

Mine arrived, absolutely chuffed, what a lump of metal! works lovely, form factor spot on. Rda is a bit to airy for me even closed right down as i rarely go below .8, got a dual 1ohm coil in air flow closed right off, not to bad:)

@Huggett you're a star fella, couldn't be happier ;)

26 awg nichrome 7 wraps 3mm id coming in at about 3.7 works a treat in the atty that came with it chuff cap top airflow closed bottom all the way open:2thumbsup:

I've gone half and half as it's a lot easier to adjust the airflow on the bottom and almost imposable to change it on the top.

Discovered that the clear coat, on mine at least, comes off if rubbed with a thumbnail - I predict acetone & a toothbrush will get the rest off tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom