What's new

Where to get sample juices

Yes that is the problem! I'm just about to buy myself a new mod after asking for advice on here. Worth it though if it keeps me off the cigs ha ha [emoji4]

What have you decided to go with? And completely agree with staying off the fags. When I started with a cheap vape pen thing I went from paying over £240 a month on fags to about £20 on e-juice not including my initial set up.
Now I'm playing with big boy mods and building my own stuff I'm probably just about breaking even! Lol

Decided on an iStick pico as not looking to go too mad ha ha. I have tried giving up the fags loads of times with patches etc and used a cig-a-like but I always went back. Since buying my first mod I haven't looked back and feel so much better for it too.

The other way is to find a local vape shop and spend some time in there trying their juices, as most shops will have 'testers'. They may or may not be at your preferred strength, but it does give you some idea of what might suit you.

@AriesKaz I think the Pico is a good choice, I hope you're happy with it! :)

The other way is to find a local vape shop and spend some time in there trying their juices, as most shops will have 'testers'. They may or may not be at your preferred strength, but it does give you some idea of what might suit you.

@AriesKaz I think the Pico is a good choice, I hope you're happy with it! :)

That's my problem there's nothing close to me (Walton in Surrey) worth calling a vape shop and I buy most stuff online.
I'm not really up for travelling miles to visit one, though there is one I will pop into when I visit friends in Somerset that is pretty good but I'm only down that way a couple of times a year.

That's my problem there's nothing close to me (Walton in Surrey) worth calling a vape shop and I buy most stuff online.
I'm not really up for travelling miles to visit one, though there is one I will pop into when I visit friends in Somerset that is pretty good but I'm only down that way a couple of times a year.
Ah, OK - I get it. I'm afraid I don't know of many, or any, companies that do smaller than 10ml 'sample' sizes. I wish I did, as I had terrible trouble finding the right juices when I first started ..... and I had a local shop to visit! I did start with LiQuid to get some idea of the kind of flavours I liked, which turns out to be RY4 and sweet tobaccos. Having discovered that, I started hanging round on here and chatting, finding out what other tobacco-lovers were enjoying, and after a while I knew of a handful of people who liked much the same flavours as I do and so started to follow their recommendations. I still don't have lots, but I now have a few juices that I'm happy to vape all day long ....... I'm in a happy place! :D

What type of flavours do you tend to like?

Well my everyday vape is a blueberry, pomegranate and cream which I wouldn't usually say is my kind of thing but I tried it without knowing the flavour and it's by far my favourite.
I tend to prefer fruity and sweet juices and from my new drippers im loving elements fresh squeeze (orange) and pink lemonade, oddly I have the fresh squeeze + cream and it's hideous.

Definitely not into tobacco flavours which as a 20+ a day smoker for many years is odd but never found one that even resembles the taste of tobacco and to be fair I don't miss it.
The one thing I really can't stand is biscuit flavours, I know they are really popular but e dozen or so I have tried just tasted nasty - maybe I just have a weird sense of taste.
Tried a couple of the space jam juices a while back but their version of my everyday juice (andromeda I think) was very good but then I was on a smaller none TC mod back then which may have something to do with it.

@Vaping Hamster you and I are at opposite ends - I like all the biscuity-tobaccoey flavours and hate all fruit flavours!! :D

Have a look at Mole Juice - they're cheap and all the profits go to charity, but most importantly I keep hearing good things about their pink lemonade and fruity type flavours. There's a whole thread on them somewhere ........ I'll try to find. :)

I am currently selling Ezee-Quit e-liquids by the largest manufacturer of e-liquids in the world, Hangsen. I'm actually doing one buy one get one free at the moment.. so it is quite a bargain! I also use them myself, they are excellent quality and flavour and have a metal needle tip for easy dripping. You can find them here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131892014750?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You can find cheap liquids online and even in the pound shop. I've tried them. Pound shop ones were awful! However, there were some great tasting ones I've seen online and they were only £1.69. The vapour was like a breath of fresh air! You just have to look around, try different ones as you said, you will soon find ones that suit your preferences.

Back
Top Bottom