What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

To those debating using Gear Best..

lewisab

Postman
Don't hesitate.

I was sceptical at first. I'd heard loads of mixed reviews and didn't think it was worth the risk of losing money. Like most Chinese based companies there's always a risk and mixed reviews everywhere.

I placed my order on the 23rd.
I was told it was out for delivery on the 25th.
It arrived today (30th).

Everything is in perfect condition. No damage to any packaging or the items themselves.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469881325.633501.jpg

My advice to anyone who wants to get stuff on the cheap, go ahead and use Gear Best.
I'm extremely happy with everything from start to finish!

I have used Fasttech, Efun and Gearbest and the quickest and most reliable has always been Gearbest.

ive used gearbest/FT/cigabuy many times & on the whole they have been good, occassionly had a slightly crushed box, but i blame the posties for probaly using it as football.

i've been ordering from gearbest for tons of stuff vape related and non vape and they are brilliant. never waited more than a week for anything except one time but the order was huge so the wait was understandable.

I've been waiting for my mech kit sice the start of the month! But other then that, they have always been quick

I use gearbest a lot. My last 2 orders though I thought had been lost. A SMOK R200 ordered on 7 June with British Express didn't arrive, No tracking updates and after some toing and froing with tickets raised on the 22 July Gearbest sent out another mod to replace it and bugger me if the original didn't suddenly turn up on the 27th July. I told Gearbest and their response was "to keep it simple when the replacement arrives just pay us $20 and keep it". To be fair that's not a bad deal as its currently $46. The other order was an Avocado that tracking said arrived in the UK on 7 July but didn't get to me for another 3 weeks - not Gearbest's fault. I find their prices good and their service is OK but in fairness that's more a language problem. With gearbest their prices change a lot and the flash sales are the best time to buy.

Gearbest and fastech has been ok with me for a while now, e fun are in my bad books ATM though, a week after a pre order finished I emailed and asked when it was going to be dispatched, a week...ok..email after a week please another week.....cancelled....!

I've used all of them, and without a doubt the best of them is Cvapor, though their prices are much higher so I only use them when they have an offer.

I know some apes have had mods and other items 'turned round" mid delivery with GB, I've not had any issues. It's mostly been small stuff, $5-$6 stuff, I did get a VTbox200. I paid the extra for the express shipping, think it's around 11-15 dollars. As the VT was on offer, even with the shipping I got a DNA200 mod for just over 80 quid. :D
3fvape are another good Chinese seller. More expensive, but good quality clones and very reliable. :)

Back
Top Bottom