What's new

Help please.

Leave the screw in, you only need to "un square" or round in this case the part that holds into the deck
Yeah that makes sense. How would you recommend pushing it into the deck once I mishape it? I've got scope to play about with this as I've got a replacement deck coming.

uploadfromtaptalk1469883331624.jpeg
[emoji2] [emoji23]

This is where manufacturers seem to make life more difficult than it should be?
The Taifun GT and GT2 were SUPERB........ so WHY change things. Kayfun learned their lesson TWICE, the appalling 3.1 was just awful and as for the V4, words fail me. But they redeemed themselves with the MiniV3 and now the 5.
Taifun took their eye off the ball it would seem.
It does seem daft but equally i feel like I must be doing something daft because it worked before

Yeah that makes sense. How would you recommend pushing it into the deck once I mishape it? I've got scope to play about with this as I've got a replacement deck coming.

Try not to misshapen the end so you have a few ml start, like a taper...then with a small piece of wood between just gently hammer in as square as you can......try a little at first and if doesn't hold tight try again...in other words do it too much first time it will be harder to re shape back

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom