What's new

Where to get sample juices

Vaping Hamster

Postman
Hi all, I have just started on my journey into building my own coils for RDA's and loving it so far.

I have a couple of good dripping liquids from element that are working well but have the bug to try out some more.

Does anyone know of a reputable uk supplier that offers tester sized (1-5ml) bottles of juice as samplers so I can see what I like before forking out in more normal sized bottles?

I put this here as I thought it might me useful for some of the other newbies here but mods please move if it's in the wrong place.

Cheers, Hamster

Why not mix your own?
I think buying juice nowadays is a mugs game!

I have thought about mixing but not sure I'd know where to start. Is there a kit available?

Cheers AriesKaz, just ordered a few bottles to see how they go.
That's the problem with asking questions on here as I almost always end up spending money!!! [emoji846]

Why not mix your own?
I think buying juice nowadays is a mugs game!

Not really my thing to be honest though that may change in the future.
Seems like a lot of work when I can hopefully find something I like already made though I take your point as I will end up spending more in the long run.

Right so that's the cheap and cheerful stuff sorted, anyone know if any of the more premium juices, ideally those suited for dripping, do sample sizes?

Cheers, Hamster

Cheers AriesKaz, just ordered a few bottles to see how they go.
That's the problem with asking questions on here as I almost always end up spending money!!! [emoji846]
Yes that is the problem! I'm just about to buy myself a new mod after asking for advice on here. Worth it though if it keeps me off the cigs ha ha [emoji4]

don't know about sample sizes but Dripworx are £3.49 a 10ml of their everyday range and £5 10ml of their premium,(the bigger bottles the cheaper they are) also theres a discount for 25% off orders over £30

Back
Top Bottom