What's new

Delish Fish - Buffet style juice mixing

davrog

Achiever
Delish Fish is a new product line from the people who bring you T-Juice. It is a range of concentrates that you pick, in a 'buffet' style; main bases (eg. custard, cake, biscuit, menthol, etc), fillings (strawberry, etc), Toppings (Frosting, etc), and of course your base liquids (VG,PG,Nic).

As well as the component parts of the range, above, they also sell 'one shot' concentrate mixes; complex flavours ready to be added to your base mix, as one single shot.

Thanks for watching :)

Quite the impression of Alexei Sayle that mate!

Seriously though, good review thanks mate! Ordered some with their code TOVAPE to give you 30% off your order from now until the 24th of July.

@davrog have you mixed any of these yourself get mate? Got mine today and wondering what % to go with

Cheers

@davrog have you mixed any of these yourself get mate? Got mine today and wondering what % to go with

Cheers

Hi Paul,

Yes. I mixed some of their custard base, with some of their Strawberry (as reviewed above), and my own premixed base liquid (85VG/15PG, 3mg).

I mixed at :-

- Custard Base: 13%
- Strawberry: 7%
- Base Liquid: 80%

...so total flavour level of 20%.

The above gives an overal ratio of 65VG/35PG (assuming the flavourings are 100% PG which they usually are).

It's been steeping 4 days, but had a cheeky little test yesterday, and it is very good - but I think it will get better!

Back
Top Bottom