What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

are mods all the same

if i want loads of flavour to put it in laymans turms is my cool fire plus is like rideing around on a 50cc twist n go ped when i thort it was a 1600cc muscle bike what i really need in a dna mod that is that muscle bike oooooooo intertet browsing tonite then as its nearly payday when better harf asks im looking for i'll say a nice new lovely sofa for the living room:drool:
Nah, the coolfire plus is more of a 250cc type thing, The ford fiesta of the vaping world. an ego is the 80's Lada Riva, A DNA200 is the Mercedes, then you get into the silly money luxury end...

OK Some some device comparisons...
DNA200 / 75, The most accurate TC available so far with a smooth signal and none of the PFM flutter that other types often exhibit, steady consistent Wattage mode delivery.
Yihi SX350J, Usually runs a little hot in TC and can give PFM flutter at higher TC Wattages or when fine controlloing TC, does give a nice steady wattage delivery.
Evic Mini, reasonable TC, sometimes a little inconsistent but good overall, steady wattage delivery.
RX200 / 200s, as with the Evic mini hardly suprising since they're based on the same Algorithms.
Snow Wolf, TC is a bit flaky but mostly ok whilst wattage delivery goes over to PWM above a certain power output - could be better
SvoeMesto Semovar SM3 - reasonably solid little 20w tube mod, unfortunately way out of date now but was pretty much the benchmark for it's time
Vamo - lot's of peoples first regulated device, cheap cheerful and mostly accurate - again way out of date but pretty good for it's time
Smok Xcube2 - The Marmite one, some people swear by it - having used DNA mods I just swore AT it, lasted a whole 2 hours before I put on a shelf never to be used again.
Vaporflask DNA40 - like all the DNA40's it was a benchmark device at the time, early production problems caused it reputation problems but it pretty much left them behind and was the go to chipset until the DNA200

Thank you tubbyengineer that's useful information and makes sense. So the question is, is it worth getting a dna 200 as a best mod and will I notice a difference?

Back
Top Bottom