What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vaper over here! To be honest I've never heard the term E-Smoker before.

Vaper. We need to distance ourselves from anything using the word smoke or smoking.

I never thought of it before but initially I would say I was a e-smoker when I quit cigs for a subox mini but now 6 months on I would definitely say I'm a vaper and I have the mods tanks and peripherals to prove it but hey its still cheaper and smells better than nasty cigs :)

Well as an ex smoker for quite a few years now, i enjoy Vaping so i would say i am a vaper and enjoy all the flavours that it brings.

Vaper. We need to distance ourselves from anything using the word smoke or smoking.
Quite right, I always avoid using the S word! Ill say Vapor, Vape fog, (never just fog or mist). Vape clouds, etc.

If you're getting smoke off a vape device, you defiantly have a serious situation going on there.. lol

Vaping. It is vapour not smoke. I do sometimes say I'm having a puff though.

Vaper is always how I would refer to myself, E-smoker is a new one tho! Never heard anyone use that term before.

Never heard the phrase 'E-smoker' either...EX-smoker is more appropriate for me lol but I'd refer to myself as a 'vaper' if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom