What's new

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another vaper over here! To be honest I've never heard the term E-Smoker before.

Vaper. We need to distance ourselves from anything using the word smoke or smoking.

I never thought of it before but initially I would say I was a e-smoker when I quit cigs for a subox mini but now 6 months on I would definitely say I'm a vaper and I have the mods tanks and peripherals to prove it but hey its still cheaper and smells better than nasty cigs :)

Well as an ex smoker for quite a few years now, i enjoy Vaping so i would say i am a vaper and enjoy all the flavours that it brings.

Vaper. We need to distance ourselves from anything using the word smoke or smoking.
Quite right, I always avoid using the S word! Ill say Vapor, Vape fog, (never just fog or mist). Vape clouds, etc.

If you're getting smoke off a vape device, you defiantly have a serious situation going on there.. lol

Vaping. It is vapour not smoke. I do sometimes say I'm having a puff though.

Vaper is always how I would refer to myself, E-smoker is a new one tho! Never heard anyone use that term before.

Never heard the phrase 'E-smoker' either...EX-smoker is more appropriate for me lol but I'd refer to myself as a 'vaper' if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom