What's new

Going Abroad

wilson93

Postman
Hi All,

(Not sure if this is the right place for my post or not)

Im pretty recent to vaping, last couple of weeks or so. I travel to turkey next thursday and im just wondering if anyone has any info on taking my Ecig abroad? Do i have to put it in my suitcase or can i take it on in my hand luggage Ect.

Thanks in advance!

I fly regularly and put all my juices in a sealing freezer back to limit damage if there's any leaks and pad them with clothes etc and put them in the suitcase.

rules are being changed weekly.
you need to check with the aviation authority and your carrier.

usually all in hand luggage.
max size bottle 100ml. remove labels if it has skull and crossbone on as its classed as a banned substance. i normally use 25 or 30ml plastic bottles. also a tip. put a bit of selophane over the nozzle and then screw shut as it stops it leaking.
has to go in small sealable plastic bag to go through security.
mods full charged. no lose batteries but ok in secure box.
i empty tanks as they will leak.
a carry bag is a good idea as well. something like this http://www.gearbest.com/tools/pp_197869.html but you will have to order from uk for more as it wont be here in time.

Right, thanks for the advice guys.

I might just put everything in a sealer bag amd put it in my suitcase. Dont want to risk getting the process wrong and getting it taken off me

Got back from Mallorca last week, mod and tank in pocket then on with hand luggage,tank was half empty and wrapped it in tissue then placed in sealer bag,took spare mod and 3x30ml bottles of juice wrapped in sealer bag(juice not mod lol!),dripper plus cotton,tiny scissors these were all in suitcase.....had no issues at all.....er one thing@wilson93 you didn't mention where you were going? Hope this helps[emoji106][emoji106]

If you decide to take eliquid in your hand luggage take any stickers that have the skull and crossbones logo off.

Got back from Mallorca last week, mod and tank in pocket then on with hand luggage,tank was half empty and wrapped it in tissue then placed in sealer bag,took spare mod and 3x30ml bottles of juice wrapped in sealer bag(juice not mod lol!),dripper plus cotton,tiny scissors these were all in suitcase.....had no issues at all.....er one thing@wilson93 you didn't mention where you were going? Hope this helps[emoji106][emoji106]
I said turkey mate. Marmaris

Right, thanks for the advice guys.

I might just put everything in a sealer bag amd put it in my suitcase. Dont want to risk getting the process wrong and getting it taken off me
DO NOT PUT CELLS IN YOUR CHECK IN LUGGAGE OR MODS WITH INBUILT BATTERIES

Back
Top Bottom