What's new

Decent Starter Concentrates

est1980

Postman
Hi all

Just received my starter kit from make my vape today (great service)

now looking to start building up a collection of concentrates

Didnt get much with my order, heisenburg, a few desert flavors for my missus

i dont have a particular flavor that im going for tbh, i like pretty much anything apart from the strong tobacco flavors

only just movd onto premium liquids and decided to have a go at my own, so not tried a great deal, skittles (skitz) i think it was, koppa pear, heisenburg, are the ones i remember off the top of my head and i liked them all, so wanting to venture out abit

any recomendations on good tasting concentrates, will be ordering from darkstar

many thanks

Capella, FA/PA and (my favourite right now) is T-juice. I personally start at 20% flavour then dilute further if it's too strong, but it never is :)

I've just ordered my most regularly used TPA concentrates while their doing the 35% off which are Strawberry , Strawberry ripe , Bavarian cream , vanilla ice bean and Vanilla swirl

I've just ordered my most regularly used TPA concentrates while their doing the 35% off which are Strawberry , Strawberry ripe , Bavarian cream , vanilla ice bean and Vanilla swirl
Which store is that at mate with 35% off

Which store is that at mate with 35% off
Darkstar just the TPA/TFA concentrates but a really good offer DS35TFA is the code .

If you like the respective pages on Facebook (darkstar,chefs flavours,vapours depot , vapable )
They occasionally give out discount codes as well as a regular smaller discount .

Back
Top Bottom