What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Unofficial Vapefest 2016 T-Shirt

How in phuck does this work? Two canky threads for my bint and myself, and I'm expected to understand all this cleverclog bollocks? I want a pair of xxxl fat chunt potv tees with 'fran' on one and 'bern' on the other.

Help!
Give @Tubbyenginerr a shout to send you the logos then go to Streetshirts via the link pick your colour then on the left is a icon to download the design. Now you logo is on the left drag it to the Tshirt then do the same for the back.
Add to basket and if you do it in the morning you have it Tuesday latest

Hope that makes sense

If anyone is thinking of ordering one using @Tubbyengineer's fine design, don't go for the olive green. The Ape logo seems to get lost in the background.... 20160729_184746.jpg

image.png
Thanks @crunchynut for advice and @Tubbyengineer for the file. Had to go to Germany in the end to get superfatblokesize, but fingers crossed. Otherwise I'll be dressed in stealth mode.

Last edited:
Anybody still thinking of ordering from Streetshirts, The code FLASHSALE is valid til midnight tonight and get's you 30% off your order !!! I'm thinking of getting a Hoodie just in case !!!

Back
Top Bottom