What's new

The Vapes of Wrath

I'm currently vaping Ruthless 'Ez Duz It on ice'.

Ive got to say the flavour in them is quite good! I'm using the liquid in my Cubis.

Perhaps you need to change the coil? What coil are you using, how long have you had in installed and what wattages are you putting through it?

Hi @Mini194 Thanks for your response.

I've been trying to vape Ez Duz It on 12w on my istick40w with Aspire Mini Nautilus. I wasn't getting much flavour at all, and last night it just tasted like water. I switched back to Perino Oliver Twist this morning to see if it was the juice, and wasn't getting too much on that so I knew it was probably my tongue. I went in search of some Moriya's mix this afternoon to see if I could rectify the problem, and I couldn't get my hands on any... so I was reccomended Element Frost... unfortunately the guy in the store has given me the dripper version, so I'm going to have to go back with it today... on another note I've just picked up a Nautilus X so I can run at 22w, bigger coils and hopefully I should get a better flavour profile on the Ez Duz It. A side note though, should I really take back the Frost, as it's meant for drippers, or will it run OK in the X at 22w?

Thanks in advance for all your help guys. Great little community, definitely going to be sticking around and let's see if you can get me onto some RDA's!

Hi @Mini194 Thanks for your response.

I've been trying to vape Ez Duz It on 12w on my istick40w with Aspire Mini Nautilus. I wasn't getting much flavour at all, and last night it just tasted like water. I switched back to Perino Oliver Twist this morning to see if it was the juice, and wasn't getting too much on that so I knew it was probably my tongue. I went in search of some Moriya's mix this afternoon to see if I could rectify the problem, and I couldn't get my hands on any... so I was reccomended Element Frost... unfortunately the guy in the store has given me the dripper version, so I'm going to have to go back with it today... on another note I've just picked up a Nautilus X so I can run at 22w, bigger coils and hopefully I should get a better flavour profile on the Ez Duz It. A side note though, should I really take back the Frost, as it's meant for drippers, or will it run OK in the X at 22w?

Thanks in advance for all your help guys. Great little community, definitely going to be sticking around and let's see if you can get me onto some RDA's!

From memory I think the dripper range is 80VG 20PG. I dont believe the Nautilus or Nautilus X coils could wick that high. Sometimes my Cubis 0.5 coils struggle with 80VG. I would recommend changing it as the normal element range is 50PG/50VG and you shouldn't have any problems with that on your coils!

From memory I think the dripper range is 80VG 20PG. I dont believe the Nautilus or Nautilus X coils could wick that high. Sometimes my Cubis 0.5 coils struggle with 80VG. I would recommend changing it as the normal element range is 50PG/50VG and you shouldn't have any problems with that on your coils!

Yeah it's 80/20. Do you think that's the problem I'm having with the Ruthless range then too? Grape Drank is 85/15, EZ Duz IT and Slurricane are 90/10 and those are the three juices I have. The Perino is 50/50 and had no problems in my Nautilus Mini, would expect the flavour to be better in the X but I'm never going to get any flavour from the Ruthless on the aspire at 12 or the X at 22...

Normally, higher VG liquids don't wick aswell on higher ohm coils. So the draw could be a bit lacking and could even taste slightly burnt after one or two chain hits. If the 50/50 liquid is working then perhaps store the higher VG liquids away until you choose to change to sub ohming. Thats if you ever do change as a lot of apes here still vape on the Nautilus years on!

One recommendation of eliquid I have for yourself is Vampire Vapes Heisenberg. Its kind of a 'you love it or you hate it' eliquid but I'm pretty sure most of use have tried it at some point! I loved it and vaped it for 6 months! Its 60VG 40PG and that should be fine on your coils!

Normally, higher VG liquids don't wick aswell on higher ohm coils. So the draw could be a bit lacking and could even taste slightly burnt after one or two chain hits. If the 50/50 liquid is working then perhaps store the higher VG liquids away until you choose to change to sub ohming. Thats if you ever do change as a lot of apes here still vape on the Nautilus years on!

One recommendation of eliquid I have for yourself is Vampire Vapes Heisenberg. Its kind of a 'you love it or you hate it' eliquid but I'm pretty sure most of use have tried it at some point! I loved it and vaped it for 6 months! Its 60VG 40PG and that should be fine on your coils!

Great stuff. I'll put them somewhere dark and cold till I make the move. Will probably keep up the M2L for work and eventually switch to sub ohming for home. Will pick up some Heisenberg when I take this element back this evening. Will let you know my thoughts. I've seen a lot said about Heisenberg but the design of the packaging put me off!

Hi and welcome, A friend of mine had a similar problem bought some 70/30 juice and kept complaining it was destroying her coils in a mt3 type atty I explained the problem of higher vg juices in coils with small wick holes set her up with a nautilus and kapow, thinks its brilliant, 20160729_144815.jpg so I would say yours is a similar thing , too high vg. I am not a dripper myself , Too much faffing about for me , but as a recommendation I would go for a Crius v3 with the velocity deck, nice looking atty ,easy to build on, airflow and juice flow control and hold a far amount of juice and In my opinion good flavour from any ratio of juices, not too expensive either( heres mine on top of my ipvd2 coiled at .6 sitting at 30 watts. look at the discount codes section to find someone who sells them or take a punt looking in the classifieds on here some good bargains to be had

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, A friend of mine had a similar problem bought some 70/30 juice and kept complaining it was destroying her coils in a mt3 type atty I explained the problem of higher vg juices in coils with small wick holes set her up with a nautilus and kapow, thinks its brilliant,View attachment 98973 so I would say yours is a similar thing , too high vg. I am not a dripper myself , Too much faffing about for me , but as a recommendation I would go for a Crius v3 with the velocity deck, nice looking atty ,easy to build on, airflow and juice flow control and hold a far amount of juice and In my opinion good flavour from any ratio of juices, not too expensive either( heres mine on top of my ipvd2 coiled at .6 sitting at 30 watts

Thanks for your help @jude27. I think this is one of the issues when you are relatively new to vaping. You get your head around the hardware and then it comes to picking some juices and you don't always get amazing input in store on how the PG/VG can vary and how it affects your vape. I was a bit gutted because the juices I bought smelt amazing and was really excited to try them and then I got absolutely nothing... no flavour and no kick. They aren't cheap either and I guess the guys instore just wanted to sell me some premium juices without asking about my hardware. I guess it's not worth trying the Ruthless then even in the new tank at a higher wattage. Going to take the advice from @Mini194 and store them till I go SubOhm. Would this be a good starter build for me? I'd be a complete begginer to SubOhm vaping.

Also, going to pick up the Heisenberg tonight. I'm intrigued. But can either of you recommend any other Vampire vapes as they have an offer on in my local store.

The only other Vampire Vape liquid I have had is Berry Menthol, I'm a fruity menthol lover! The berry menthol wasn't too bad but I've generally heard good feedback on all the range. As taste is subjective it is hard to say what you will love and what you will hate so unfortunately its just a bit of trial and error. If you explain what flavours you like and dislike to your local vape shop, I'm sure they will have a few recommendations. Just make sure, for now, the liquids are 50/50 or highest 60/40VG.

On a side note about Heisenberg, make sure you grab the original as I have seen that they are now doing a high VG range which isn't good unless your sub-ohming!

The only other Vampire Vape liquid I have had is Berry Menthol, I'm a fruity menthol lover! The berry menthol wasn't too bad but I've generally heard good feedback on all the range. As taste is subjective it is hard to say what you will love and what you will hate so unfortunately its just a bit of trial and error. If you explain what flavours you like and dislike to your local vape shop, I'm sure they will have a few recommendations. Just make sure, for now, the liquids are 50/50 or highest 60/40VG.

On a side note about Heisenberg, make sure you grab the original as I have seen that they are now doing a high VG range which isn't good unless your sub-ohming!
I grabbed the Heisenberg, Pinkman and Pear Drops. The guy assured me the dripping Element Frost would be fine even though it's high VG. Told me to try it in the shop and any problems he'd change it. Tried it and not a problem. Very heavy menthol and lots of vapor. It's already cleaned out my tastebuds so onto the vampire. Got Heisenberg in one and Pear drops in the other. Very nice. Hard to get the menthol out of the coil though so the Heisenberg has an extra menthol kick.

Back
Top Bottom