What's new

Long lasting E-Liquid

Just my luck that even with 2300 pages of liquids I can't find mine lol. They have vapable.com concentrates on there but I can't find the New York Cheesecake, Cappucino, Licorice or Absinthe :/
What should I do in this situation?

My Precious!

I go through about 4, 5ml a day using a coolfire IV and a nautilus mini tank with 1.8 coils

as said above in a mouth to lung tank at max 14watts a 5ml tank can last me roughly all day.
in a subtank which i have 7 off and all used in a day im averaging 25-35ml a day at 50watts
the cheapest way is make you own but that doesnt interest me as im a lazy git.

it does and some are american imports.
in the long run ive forked out £2500 in 18 months but if you look at my signature below im almost £1500 in profit, healthier and got shit loads of mods,tanks and juice to show for it.

medusa red bull in pen type so that doesnt count.
manabush at 50/50 14watts so it lasts
milk mole 55watts
malibu breeze 100w
pancake man 55w import
french dude 55w import
crispy treats 55w import

as said above in a mouth to lung tank at max 14watts a 5ml tank can last me roughly all day.
in a subtank which i have 7 off and all used in a day im averaging 25-35ml a day at 50watts
the cheapest way is make you own but that doesnt interest me as im a lazy git.

Blimey you go through some juice, 35ml bit like your beamer lol ;)

Blimey you go through some juice, 35ml bit like your beamer lol ;)
the beemer is really good on the juice. only a 318 diesel sport with twin turbo and it would leave my previous 320 petrol for dust. get about 550 miles to the tank while the petrol averages 220 miles.

Back
Top Bottom