What's new

Ecigone discounts

Well my RX200S turned up this morning from ecigone.....only took one working day to get here.
Here it is....looks great in blue and black
DSCN0041.JPG

I ordered the Therion with a due date of 22nd

6 days later and order showing as processing and ive heard nothing from them

Checked today and now they have changed the due date to 1st Aug with shipping after the bank holiday.

Bad communications or none at all so i got a refund .It worked out 90 with discount so good price but let down by blagging the due date.

Could be worse - I'm chasing an exchange for a faulty SMOK tank. I was originally told it was fine - a week later i email asking whars happening to find out it was getting sent this week... I got an email to say it had been dispatched on Wednesday due to be delivered yesterday... but the tracking says they still haven't actually dispatched to the courier.

I prefer supporting smaller setups like these guys; but awful communication and empty promises is leaving a sour taste for these guys.

Exactly what happened to me ordered elsewhere and got it next day. Still waiting on refund though.

And me. I received notification of my refund though. (Must check credit card statement).
I'm sure it wasn't their fault Therion got delayed but communication should've been better.

I would use Ecigone again. The RX200s in blue was showing in stock on their website during the evening, so I ordered and paid and within seconds I received a confirmation email.
Then the following morning I received a further email advising it had been shipped.
Less than 24 later, postie delivered. Service from Ecigone was exemplary :)

i cant get in contact with these guys at all emails are being ignored i had to put in a dispute in paypal if they frequent this site get in touch

No phone number its via email or facebook. Trying to contact them in facebook now. Im at last resort and will have to escalate a claim in paypal i doubt they will ignore that.

soz mate, they used to have a number, yep, message them through paypal as well, hope you get it sorted

This is still dragging on some emails back this will be sorted today yada yada. Wouldn't touch these guys again. Definitely don't preorder anything from then.

Back
Top Bottom