What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

• Inside

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I started, stopping smoking on my ego cig I was always indoors but as I progressed up to a full on cloud producing beast I was forced outside by the wife as the living room was filled with clouds. We came to a compromise and I could sit by a window and blow it out but then our son came along and I am now forced into scuttling outside again. I don't mind though as he's worth it and I would never risk him inhaling vapour, even if it may not be harmful. Its cool though as Ive set myself up a bench and the old outdoor table umbrella for shelter. I just sit and vape my problems away while looking at the garden.

Both for me. I vape indoors where I can but still go outside when at my mums as a courtesy

The majority of the time I vape indoors-it took a long time for my Grandfather to understand that I wasn't smoking in the house!

My Mum really likes the smells, so it is mostly indoors, but when I am out for the day I now tend to take a smaller mod with spare batteries instead of one of my larger dual 18650 mods- most comments while using the smaller mods have been positive, when I used larger mods this wasn't always the case.

Outside for me, I think I have it so ingrained in me from years of smoking I just cant get out the habit.

I will have the odd puff indoors if I am glued to the tv or doing some editing at the computer but I do the like the routine of getting up and going outside.

That may change if I ever bother to learn who to do some of these smoke rings and tricks I keep seeing!

I'd probs have to pick outdoors - when I smoked I never even considered going outside to do it as my partner smokes also - now I vape I get earache about the clouds and have to do mangy little mtl stealth vapes in the house...when the urge to bust out some serious clouds comes over me I go outside...I may become less agreeable about that when winter comes ;)

Happy to vape indoors - not noticed any lingering odours, more importantly - neither has the missis !!

Back
Top Bottom