What's new

RDA Build OHM Reading

sloth420

Hi all i have been vaping for a while and have a quick question about the OHM reading on my RDA

On the bottom of my box mod it says 0.3 OHMS - 1 OMHS, would it be safe to assume that i can use an RDA on this box mod as long as the OHM reading on the RDA is some where between 0.3 and 1 OHMS? i was thinking of doing some where in the middle maybe say 0.5 OHMS?

Many thanks for your help

Yeah should be fine that. Assuming it has a standard 510 connection? Which box mod is it?

Thats exactly what it means, any type of atomiser (RDA/RBA/Tank) that fits your connector (99% are standard 510, the rest are P3), with a resistance of between 0.3 and 1 Ohm will work just fine. 0.5 Ohms is a good target to aim for and is one of the "Standard" coil resistances that get used by the major manufacturers of coil heads for tanks so most devices will be able to handle it.

so I tried building today. how ever i seem to have run into a problem. although my box mod says on it that is goes from 0.3 - 1 ohms, i cannot get it to work on 0.5ohms the coil does not heat up at all. i have managed to get it to work on a dual alien clapton coil setup but this is reading 0.19ohms and the battery gets warm while vaping ( IS THIS SAFE OR IS MY BATTERY ABOUT TO EXPLODE???)

I would stick an extra wrap on each side of the coils to get it closer to the 0.3...or a bit higher

Back
Top Bottom