What's new

Favorite single 18650 mod?

justin.schmidt23

Pretty new to vaping. I was running a ipv3li until it shit the bed on me. Now I'm in the market for something new and smaller. Im having a hard time deciding between the vtc mini ipv d3 or something else (not the pico) I don't need anything crazy just something simple that if I want to get into TC I can. But I want something small that fits in my pocket easily. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to POTV !

Check out the Coolfire IV Plus. Solid performer, takes a single 18650 battery and will fit most pockets.

Also, despite being ugly as hell, search for the Heatvape Invader Mini. Rugged as anything and great as a work vape.

The Coolfire you can pick up for about £35 with a tank, the Heatvape about £25 without a tank.

If neither of these fit the bill, then I'm sure there will be a bunch of other folks replying shortly with their suggestions too.

Again, welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to POTV !

Check out the Coolfire IV Plus. Solid performer, takes a single 18650 battery and will fit most pockets.

Also, despite being ugly as hell, search for the Heatvape Invader Mini. Rugged as anything and great as a work vape.

The Coolfire you can pick up for about £35 with a tank, the Heatvape about £25 without a tank.

If neither of these fit the bill, then I'm sure there will be a bunch of other folks replying shortly with their suggestions too.

Again, welcome aboard.
Hey thanks man I appreciate it. I'm not a huge fan of the cool fire lol I just think it's kinda ugly lol

ipv d2 had mine for what seems like an age now and never missed a beat. Small enough to fit in your pocket.I know they have a 3 out now but not familiar with that one.

As you want it to be ready for TC when you are, I'd highly recommend you get one that accepts TCR inputs.

Welcome to POTV!

I use the eVic Mini VTC, its brilliant if I'm honest and the TC mode is very good too! However if you are looking for something really small then it would have to be the Pico.

ipv d2 had mine for what seems like an age now and never missed a beat. Small enough to fit in your pocket.I know they have a 3 out now but not familiar with that one.

Yeah this. A little old school nowadays, doesn't do SS TC, no TCR, but I've had one for a good while as one of my out and abouts and it really is bulletproof.

Yeah this. A little old school nowadays, doesn't do SS TC, no TCR, but I've had one for a good while as one of my out and abouts and it really is bulletproof.
Bullet proof is the keyword here..Mines been pretty badly abused,even drop kicked across a pub in an Augerooooo moment but still lives on, only thing ive replace is the skin with a 99p one from fleabay. For out and about its pretty much unbeatable IMO...

Back
Top Bottom