What's new

Steam Crave Ni200 build that works please!

Went with NiFe 30, 10 wraps 2.5mm coming in at 0.15ohm and vaping nicely at 480°, thanks @Tubbyengineer
480 sounds a little on the high side, make sure you don't have too much wick in the coil, that said - it's all a matter of preference and airflow, sometimes it just needs to be hotter...:2thumbsup:

Blimey you're good, took it down to 430° and upped the wattage a little and it's a really nice vape.

@Tubbyengineer have you ever built a squonker by any chance? I'm getting a 3D print for an Evic board and looking for tips on building it as never built anything like it before!

Thanks again for your help

Blimey you're good, took it down to 430° and upped the wattage a little and it's a really nice vape.

@Tubbyengineer have you ever built a squonker by any chance? I'm getting a 3D print for an Evic board and looking for tips on building it as never built anything like it before!

Thanks again for your help
Main tip is if you use the FDV 510 the use the modified connector block trick to connect the positive, it gives a much more stable connection for the TC builds I favour. If your going to be using a 3d print then the fitting problems should be minimal, do remember to give the outside a go over with several grades of increasingly fine wet and dry before you assemble the thing if you want a smoother more polished finish or if you intend to paint it. Other than that it's just a case of taking your time and dry fitting things first, then plan the routing of the wires and placing the battery connectors and 510, finally be sure you clean the parts you're going to solder with a fibreglass pencil or with a "typewriter eraser" (The gritty ones), this will ensure solder flows well and sticks cleanly...

Back
Top Bottom