What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The next BIG Charity Raffle.

@richierich It can start any time you like Rich. We have already received a few promises of items, so PM me as and when. ALL I will need is a photo and a brief description. You keep the item until we contact you with the winner's name and address, at which point you then despatch to whomever it may be.:2thumbsup:

Right apes, i only make custom mods for who i think deserves one.... Except on this one time i am gonna make a custom mod that will hopefully be like no other & a custom ohms reader that will be more than just a reader.

Plus load other stuff too

Last edited:
@joe clay I "think" we may have the Charity nailed down. PM me as and when you see this Matey.;)

OK Ladies and Gents. Now that we are all bar sure of whom we will be supporting, I suggest that we now leave you all in peace and let you enjoy Vape Fest.
We will return after that and get things moving if you all agree?

Have a Great Time one and all.:)

That's incredibly kind and generous of you Ben, we'll make contact after Vape Fest has been and Gone.
Obviously, there will be an announcement once we are ready to start gathering in items. :2thumbsup:

This is good news. I've been away for a while but, on my return, I've been met by the positive(even in adversity) spirit that makes POTV. Definitely +1 for ReThink and I've got my fingers crossed for another certain charity that shall remain nameless for now. I've got some hardware lined up... Good work people.

Am building what could be the coolest ohms reader around and a complete one off just for this charity raffle

I'll have a look to see if i can donate anything.
As for a suitable charity...... Can i mention the air ambulance service?
People think this has proper funding, it doesn't. It relies 100% on donations even though some areas are incredibly reliant upon the service.
That's nuts , isn't it??

I'll have a look to see if i can donate anything.
As for a suitable charity...... Can i mention the air ambulance service?
People think this has proper funding, it doesn't. It relies 100% on donations even though some areas are incredibly reliant upon the service.
That's nuts , isn't it??

Hi fella, yes your right but we allready have decided on which charities we will be helping out for this charity raffle... Maybe if me and @Rob decide to do another AFTER this one has ended (don't panic, it has not started yet) that maybe we can look into it mate! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom