What's new

July Vendor Of the Month 2016

You may vote for miore then One Vendor...so who is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
apologies about the slight thread derail, but why can vendors only win vendor of the month, once, surely that should be changed, It would show how great some vendors are winning multiple times, and the quality of their products and service

Because I fear the same vendors would win time and time again and it would become a bit of a pointless exercise. I wouldn't deny the fact that previous vendors are well deserving of their award but these guys have a big following and i think they would continue to win without allowing any real competition.

I'm hoping no one takes offense as its hard to put something across sometimes without sounding like you're putting someone down. Like i said previous winners are all deserving of the 'vendor of the month' award.

nope, thats exactly why.
we used to do vendor of the year as well so that would solve the problem.

heres the old award @MrTeaTime if you want to use that and just add vendor name and month.

POTV-Winner.jpg

Only ordered from one of this list in July ... twice ... they're always top class ... Chef's Flavours.

Cotswolds vapour. First order with them this month and was very impressed by quick turn around

Back
Top Bottom