What's new

Register

I'm taking my Mam to Llandudno for a couple of days as she's feeling a bit down at the moment, As soon as I get back on the Friday I'll be heading down there so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Mate and introduce you to the Delights of Yate's Aussie Whites !!! :2thumbsup:

Nice! It's nice down here at the minute. Busy with holidaymakers though.
Make sure you take her to the Penguin Cafe for a brew and a cake [emoji6]

Nice! It's nice down here at the minute. Busy with holidaymakers though.
Make sure you take her to the Penguin Cafe for a brew and a cake [emoji6]
She knows Llandudno like the back of her hand mate !!! She used to go there a lot with my Aunty till her arthritis kicked in !!!

She knows Llandudno like the back of her hand mate !!! She used to go there a lot with my Aunty till her arthritis kicked in !!!
It's not far for us either, about 30 minutes, so we go a lot.
I love that place. I'd happily live there.

It's not far for us either, about 30 minutes, so we go a lot.
I love that place. I'd happily live there.
We stayed in your neck of the woods a few times when my Kids were little, In a hexagonal tower in Benllech !!! It was Marvelous !!!

Just purchased a new airbed and pump ready for the Vapefest weekend. Now making a list of what I need to take.
Tent.... Check
Sleeping bag.... Check
Duvet....check
Beer....lots of....check
Vape bag, full.... Check
Woman... Nah... Leaving her at home as I may be able to pick up a 'spare' on site.... :)
Hey I've only got a Focus mate. We may have to drink the beer to make room for my stuff :D

We stayed in your neck of the woods a few times when my Kids were little, In a hexagonal tower in Benllech !!! It was Marvelous !!!

Well if you make it down at the weekend and we're not working I'll take you up there to see if they knocked it down after you'd left [emoji6]
That's 10 minutes from me [emoji4]

Well if you make it down at the weekend and we're not working I'll take you up there to see if they knocked it down after you'd left [emoji6]
That's 10 minutes from me [emoji4]
I'm on a 12 hour shift on Saturday unfortuntely !!!

Myself and herself shall attend with a manky tent from Saturday. "You liar, you've got lighter fluid in your toolbox!"

Back
Top Bottom