What's new

New Vaper

vic64

Initiate
Hithere, just joined. Have been a pipe smoker for a while but been getting grief from the missus over the resulting smell. As a way of a keeping her happy and at her suggestion today I got my first set up, an Innocent T18E along with a couple of the Captain's Reserve liquids.. Captain's Custard and Monkey Business. So far I am enjoying the custard. As a question for the more experienced how many setups do you have on the go ato one time as I would imagine wanting to have a choice of flavours available at any time without having to finish 1 tank load before changing flavour.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have quite a few set ups but tend to just run 2 tanks with contrasting flavours and a dripper for when I want to try a few flavours in quick succession.

Hithere, just joined. Have been a pipe smoker for a while but been getting grief from the missus over the resulting smell. As a way of a keeping her happy and at her suggestion today I got my first set up, an Innocent T18E along with a couple of the Captain's Reserve liquids.. Captain's Custard and Monkey Business. So far I am enjoying the custard. As a question for the more experienced how many setups do you have on the go ato one time as I would imagine wanting to have a choice of flavours available at any time without having to finish 1 tank load before changing flavour.

If you miss the pipe there are e-pipes, @Crewella might pop along, she uses a few. You can buy just tanks for the T18 or just buy another T18 kit (around £18 on Amazon). Good idea to have a spare and as you say to use different flavours. Some juices you can vape through the old juice without tasting anything unpleasant, depends on your juices. Probably most vapers have more than one device on the go at any time. I always take two out with me and at home anything up to eight on the go at the same time. Winding down for the night at the moment so only four on the go. Welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

i like a variation so have a few on the go.
wish i had picked custard when i first started but back then it was mainly fruits. me love my custards now.
plenty can be found half way down the first post https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-trusted-e-liquid-suppliers.78467/#post858319

IMG_20160619_194324 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Hi, and welcome.

I do vape mainly e-pipes and this was my first pipe, which I still use .... on offer at the moment from Gearbest in China ... so I thought I'd tempt you! ;)

http://www.gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_267667.html

I have several and they will take most tanks - I rarely use the one it came with. I have been through various phases, but I now run two or three setups at any one time. I take a box mod to work as it takes bigger batteries than most e-pipes so will last me all day.

Welcome! I have a Steve Johnson pipe, which is a normal tobacco pipe that he converts, one of my favourite mods!

I should have added that I also have a Smok Guardian III, which is an e-pipe that does take an 18650 battery but I fear is not tough enough to cope with being hoiked around at work so I tend to just use it at home. The Guardian III is pretty much the only standard range e-pipe that will take an 18650 ..... and indeed because of that it is a bit of a chubster!

4125600-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom