What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Serious Question

And your vetinary or medical credentials are ? ....
mathematical and physics. Plus I can read what the article you posted actually said, and not just what you misquoted.

Just admit it.. you are totally off on your assumed dosages, did not bother to calculate the actual amounts in the cat food compared to vape fog, and misread the fact in the article.

DROP MIC!

Last edited:
NEWS OF THE DAY.. Vaper inhales fatal dose of vape juice. LOL Someone held his head submerged in a 5 gallon bucket until he drowned.

mathematical and physics. Plus I can read what the article you posted actually said, and not just what you misquoted.

Because your rather making a first year science student mistake.

The paper you quote refers to the direct toxicity of PG .. there are many cases of poisoning or disease where the initial trigger or toxin is not directly damaging, but it's the organisms response to the material that causes the effects.

Extreme examples are platinosis or prion diseases ... please follow those up :2thumbsup:

My cat's an arsehole anyway! ;)
Most cats are! :P

I have 6 resident cats and I foster for the local rescue so usually have a couple of others lurking somewhere. This is an old house with LOTS of ventilation (huge chimney and double glazing is banned here) so I decided I'm still happy to vape in the house, through I probably wouldn't blow vape directly in their faces. I do, however, take great care not to leave juice lying around or tanks that might leak.

A problem with most clinical studies is that there are often individual cases the 'slip through the net'. Regarding PG, it may be considered safe and indeed you'll find it in asthma products like Ventolin, but I know people who have an allergic reaction to it resulting in watery eyes and runny noses. Not life threatening but uncomfortable nonetheless. I guess it's not unreasonable to assume that animals may also react in an atypical way. My dog seems OK with it, but I keep an eye open for signs of adverse reactions.

It just struck me that we're all going on about the PG and nobody's mentioned the nicotine content ............. ;)

well iv read loads on this now and im not in the panic i was yesterday but will keep my vapein to a minimum when the cats are around with the windows open :)

A problem with most clinical studies is that there are often individual cases the 'slip through the net'. Regarding PG, it may be considered safe and indeed you'll find it in asthma products like Ventolin, but I know people who have an allergic reaction to it resulting in watery eyes and runny noses. Not life threatening but uncomfortable nonetheless. I guess it's not unreasonable to assume that animals may also react in an atypical way. My dog seems OK with it, but I keep an eye open for signs of adverse reactions.
My cat doesn't mind it either. Although he does like watching the rings and swatting down the bubbles. And I am sure it is less harmful to him than the cigarettes I used to smoke. Which by the way, the smoke hangs in the air a lot longer than vape fog.

Back
Top Bottom