What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Jam & Toast recepie?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Has anybody got a nice Jam on Toast recipe to try please? Something similar to Zombie Juice Jam on Toast would be great!

Or what individual concentrates would mix up well to make a nice toast flavour? I've tried mixing Cap French Toast & Cap Blueberry Jam today but need to work on it some more! Need to tone the French toast down a lot!!

Thanks Chuck

Thanks mate I'll give these a whirl :)

Also has a few concentrates on there I've been struggling to find so bonus! Had no idea this place existed, loadsa concentrates on there to get!!

Not all of them are that great though, so do ask if you fancy some before you order, I've had a few awful ones, but some that are quite good, a real mixed bag

I'll give he toast ones a go, tried (and failed!) to mix up some jam on toast over the last few days. If I could figure out how to get a nice toast flavour I'd be set :)

I'm using ELR for some recepie ideas, is there anywhere else I should be looking? Made up a few nice ones now, Marshmallow Man's going down well :)

Good thing woth that site is I've found a few concentrates that were missing from the 3 or 4 places I get my stuff from, either place was missing a couple I needed and I'm a tight sod these days & wont pay shipping for one missing bottle ;)

These breakfast juices are really nice!! Tastes just like Jam on toast & Marmalade on toast! I'll be stocking up on these two :)

Thanks for the recommendations :)

Back
Top Bottom