What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help pls: flavour + DTL + non Sub ohm = RT/D A

Thanks again all!

Ordered:

Velocity V2
Kayfun V5
Goblin Mini
5m 0.35mm Nichrome
10m 0.4mm / 11.3ohm Kanthal
260x organic wicks

Now to learn how to build. Are there guides out there? Assuming not everyone used trial an error?

I tend to watch tank specific builds on youtube, there's a lot of helpful stuff on there.

So, you'll be needing some tools to do your builds - wire snips, small pliers, ceramic tweezers, small screwdrivers, coiling jig thingammy, nose-hair removal forceps etc etc.
Probably end up blowing £30 on a CoilMaster kit :D

So, you'll be needing some tools to do your builds - wire snips, small pliers, ceramic tweezers, small screwdrivers, coiling jig thingammy, nose-hair removal forceps etc etc.
Probably end up blowing £30 on a CoilMaster kit :D

I mean, SHOULD I blow £36.99 on a CoilMaster kit or are you being sarcastic! :D

Should I not just order a load of stuff from FastTech? And by a load of stuff, I mean can you please tell me exactly what to buy please? :)

The coilmaster kit is by far the best vaping investment I have made, is it worth it over cheap kits? Yes, yes it is.

mmm, I guess it depends what you have already, if it's nothing then maybe ..... personally I got a set of small screwdrivers from a local shop for £2 and some ceramic tipped tweezers for a few dollars. ... what else do you need? I had little wire cutters and pliers and shit already.

Should I not just order a load of stuff from FastTech? And by a load of stuff, I mean can you please tell me exactly what to buy please? :)

I got a Coilmaster kit cos I didn't have any tools to start with and you may be in the same boat. What I like is the nice case it all comes in - saves having a pile of bits cluttering up a corner of the house somewhere where you'll never find them again. However, one thing to consider - once you've built a good coil and mounted it on your atty it could last for months. just changing the wick now and again, so the kit could start gathering dust after a while.

That is totally up to you. I got most of my coil making kit from the poundshop. Set of precision screwdrivers to wrap coils round.
Nail clippers to cut wires and tweezers to squeeze coils. Total cost £2.

Back
Top Bottom