What's new

Help to build a monster setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

solo_rolo

Postman
I'm looking for a beefy mod that takes big batteries for long life and plenty of power.

And to compliment that, what is the biggest tank available? I've searched but there are so many out there.

This will just be for at home vaping without the need for constant charging and tank filling.

Any suggestions? :)

RX200, Lost Vape triade,, both triple 18650.

Griffin25 has a big tank.............

VCM Stacked 26650 with a VCMT 30mm tank ;)
Actually, sounds like you want a 26650 parallel box and the Mason 40mm Dumptank...

Mason Dump Tank.jpg

Right I've decided on either an rx200 or a koopor primus. Not wanting a mech mod just yet and they have plenty power for the money.

Just a tank now! I'm looking for something nice and fat, preferably with at least 10ml capacity.

Thanks for the help by the way. this forum is great! :)

Can't find that 40mm tank for sale anywhere. I think it was limited edition or something.

Not officially out until August 20th. There was a limited presale on the Vapergate site so as to meet the August 8th US deadline. [Items on sale before that date get around the US FDA thing. Or something.]

Not officially out until August 20th. There was a limited presale on the Vapergate site so as to meet the August 8th US deadline. [Items on sale before that date get around the US FDA thing. Or something.]

Oh I see, hmmm... it looks a little too big actually after seeing it on an rx200. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom