What's new

Gearbest dna75's under $70 (£55)

Are GearBest shipping pico's to the UK now?
No @vapegrl gearbest will not ship eleaf or joytech to UK as they are contracted with Eleaf not to do so. If they did and Eleaf find out then Gearbest will end up with a court case costing them a fortune which would have a knock on effect and probably mean a rise in prices on everything. It is Totally Wicked who have caused this they want to monopolise the Uk market which to me should not be allowed and is why they are so rich. I will get back to you in a moment or 2 with the best price for the 75w and the new 80w.

Fasttech $25.23 for 75w and $29.45 for the mega they say its 100w
Cigabut $22.13 for the 75w plus shipping so about the same as fasttech.
cigabuy pico mega kit is $35.68 plus shipping
3fvape say the pico mega is 80w. price $28.99 preorder, the 75 is $27.19
Eleaf website says mega 80w but probably a firmware update makes it 100w
@vapegrl

@vapegrl there was a hell of a fuss over them not shipping stuff in the summer sale to the UK so they relented and are now shipping everything on sale to us.

@vapegrl there was a hell of a fuss over them not shipping stuff in the summer sale to the UK so they relented and are now shipping everything on sale to us.
I honestly don't think they are shipping everything. They have a contract in place which prevents them shipping Eleaf, Joytech products to us in the UK and South Korea. I will get you a definate answer but i am 99% sure that what i have said is correct.
Blame Totally (greedy) wicked. as they are the UK authorised dealers for Eleaf and Joytech and so it is they who complained to Eleaf because they can't compete with Gearbest prices thus preventing them Totally wicked from ripping everyone off for twice as much money

ahem....mine has been dispatched.

Dear daz_app,

Thanks for shopping with GearBest.com.

Your order number is XXXXXXX and we have shipped your order out today.

Sshhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Mine is also showing as shipped out :D

It maybe because there is a new pico on pre-order and they have been allowed to sell old stock however they like? I don't understand why it applies to gearbest and not fastttech either?

When another retailer cancelled my order, I asked who would know if they sold me Joyetech products and one of their excuses was that people talk about these things on forums.

Back
Top Bottom