What's new

DNA 75 mod - any recommendations please?

Just had to send my sma sdna 75 back for a faulty 510 luckily i bought it in the uk

What was wrong with it?

I found the 510 threading quite snug, I had to rub a touch of graphite on it but it was fine after that.

What was wrong with it?

I found the 510 threading quite snug, I had to rub a touch of graphite on it but it was fine after that.
It's not that it was erratic on the ohms wouldnt read correctly. It would fire fine for a while then you would get a ohms drop giving you a heat drop. The only way to fix was play about with the tank or reset in the software. You can tell there is something up when you go into the atomizer analyzer

In the analyzer it tells you to unscrew the atomizer it see if ohms jumps about and it does. Using the therion it stays solid so I know there was something up with it.

So when you get it slowly loosen and tighten in the analyser to see if the ohms jumps

So when you get it slowly loosen and tighten in the analyser to see if the ohms jumps

Just tested mine as I've never tried it. It was stable almost up to the point at which it lost contact with the pin (it went up by about 0.02 Ohms just before that, but by that point there was a 2mm gap under the atty).

You are grand mines was going up and down just loosening a wee bit. Definatly faulty.

Back
Top Bottom