What's new

Just read this.... Thoughts?

Pretty much swim in the stuff at night clubs. There is also no mention of the actual liquids they use. I believe Berkeley has published "studies" before that have then been debunked but more extensive studies elsewhere. Then there was the whole Berkeley second hand vape/smoke crap a while back.

From my point of view I'm new to vaping, but since I started I've not smoked. I accept that vaping isn't "good" for me, but I feel it's got to be better than cigarettes, so although not perfect, I think it's a leap in the right direction.

Not much in this world is actually good for you.
A good shag is not bad though.

oh god this never ends the evil of the vape it will kill you new evidence bla bla bla i have come to the conclusion many years ago never to trust any media stories but still, we have to chug a lug it all down.

I will still take my chances, rather than smoke tobacco again. Time will tell if any of this crap in the media has any solid ground. Who knows wether the author or the people responsible where given a backhander by Big Tobacco, which is most likely the truth.
as well as that the amounts of so called toxins where probably less harmful than walking to work through a fair amount of traffic fumes.

Crustyfolker has it nailed, the amount of shit in the air we breath is not commented on.I reckon you would have to be giving mouth to mouth after each vape to give anything to anybody.
Quantities are so minute.

The comment by dansus below the article 1 day ago absolutely kills all their 'research'. They never translate what their findings actually mean into real life situations. Just scary looking 'facts'.

Why don't the people who do these 'tests' stop making fools of themselves? It's pathetic.

A scented candle can increase the levels of formaldehyde in your home therefore increasing your cancer risk; Driving to work holds an inherent risk of death; eating an apple without washing it means your eating various pesticides; Taking lifesaving meds from your Dr can increase the risk of a number of things (depending on the med). etc, etc, etc.

Nothing in this life comes without some form of inherent danger, but you cant go around scared of everything. Sometimes you have to pick the best option ( e.g. vaping rather than smoking) & live with your choices.

I for one enjoy vaping & I KNOW that is better for me than smoking, so I will live with whatever tiny extra risk this may add to my life & I'm happy to do so.

Back
Top Bottom