What's new

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

• Inside

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I started, stopping smoking on my ego cig I was always indoors but as I progressed up to a full on cloud producing beast I was forced outside by the wife as the living room was filled with clouds. We came to a compromise and I could sit by a window and blow it out but then our son came along and I am now forced into scuttling outside again. I don't mind though as he's worth it and I would never risk him inhaling vapour, even if it may not be harmful. Its cool though as Ive set myself up a bench and the old outdoor table umbrella for shelter. I just sit and vape my problems away while looking at the garden.

Both for me. I vape indoors where I can but still go outside when at my mums as a courtesy

The majority of the time I vape indoors-it took a long time for my Grandfather to understand that I wasn't smoking in the house!

My Mum really likes the smells, so it is mostly indoors, but when I am out for the day I now tend to take a smaller mod with spare batteries instead of one of my larger dual 18650 mods- most comments while using the smaller mods have been positive, when I used larger mods this wasn't always the case.

Outside for me, I think I have it so ingrained in me from years of smoking I just cant get out the habit.

I will have the odd puff indoors if I am glued to the tv or doing some editing at the computer but I do the like the routine of getting up and going outside.

That may change if I ever bother to learn who to do some of these smoke rings and tricks I keep seeing!

I'd probs have to pick outdoors - when I smoked I never even considered going outside to do it as my partner smokes also - now I vape I get earache about the clouds and have to do mangy little mtl stealth vapes in the house...when the urge to bust out some serious clouds comes over me I go outside...I may become less agreeable about that when winter comes ;)

Happy to vape indoors - not noticed any lingering odours, more importantly - neither has the missis !!

Back
Top Bottom